Grease filter cleaning – Greater Manchester only
Kitchen filters must be cleaned regularly in order for them to remain effective.
Situated above heat sources, filters can become clogged with flammable grease, which could pose a serious fire hazard. In addition, clogged filters will negatively affect the performance of your kitchen extract ventilation system.
Regular maintenance will:
- Extend the life of your filters
- Improve the efficiency of your kitchen extract ventilation system
- Reduce long-term maintenance costs through a programme of regular planned cleaning
- Highlight defects in your kitchen filters
Our service can be conducted out-of-hours and at a time suitable and convenient to each establishment to minimise disruption to your daily operations.
Our filter cleaning service is based upon your specific needs and can be operated on a 4, 8, or 12 weekly cycle dependent upon the type, size and scale of your catering operation.
Following completion of our visit, FORTIS will provide you with a post clean report inclusive of:
- Before and after photographs
- A report on the condition of the filters, noting the location and extent of any defects
- A ‘Certificate of Clean and Inspection’ for your records