Commercial kitchen deep cleaning (catering equipment, kitchen structure, canopies, filters, grease extract ductwork)
Regular deep-cleaning of your kitchen is essential for hygiene and safety reasons. In addition, a clean workspace is important for maintaining staff morale because a clean place to work is a happy place to work.
Without regular deep-cleaning, a build-up of food, grease, dust and debris may occur in your kitchen. This can present a hazardous environment for patrons and staff due to:
- increased risks from fire;
- increasing the likelihood that accidents such as slips, trips and falls may occur;
- causing the spread of bacteria, which may lead to infections; cross-contamination; and attracting unwanted vermin.
So, what are you waiting for…
- Prolong the life of your kitchen equipment
- Give your business a higher ‘scores on the doors’ rating
- Reduce the risks posed by fire and other health and safety hazards
- Maintain the hygiene standards you have worked hard to achieve
- Keep your premises a clean and happy place to work