COVID-19 DECONTAMINATION SERVICES
HOW CAN WE HELP
0161 637 1919
If you have a suspected or known COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases in your workplace or if you would like to carry out precautionary decontamination to safeguard your work environment, Fortis Hygiene and Maintenance Services is here to assist. We are able to offer deep cleaning services for all types of premises and sites potentially affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Our staff have over 20 years industry knowledge and experience in delivering deep cleaning services across a wide-range of sectors including hospitals, schools, offices and hotels, so you can rest assured the service you receive will be delivered by experienced, trained professionals.
The specific cleaning requirements for each premise will be different but our experienced and dedicated response team will work with you to determine the best solution for your particular situation.
Our services include:
- Manual disinfection of all touch point surfaces (e.g. light switches, taps, handles, desks etc.) using a broad-spectrum biocide cleaning agent formulated to kill 99.99% of ALL bacteria and viruses including Coronavirus
- Whole room disinfecting using a portable fogging machine
- Steam cleaning of surfaces, fabric and upholstery
- Double-bagging and removal from site of all cleaning materials and associated wastes
- Site-specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments bespoke to your premises provided in advance of the work.
For more information please call 0161 637 1919 to speak with one of our experienced team.